1. It is a compact machine with electric and hydraulic system, each procedure action locks with each other to guarantee the machine operate safely, easily and reliably.
2. Through mold-releasing oil cyclinder, the mold box was locked into the vibration table with high rigidity to reach the synchronous vibration, so that the concrete can be fluidified and exhausted in two or three seconds to ensure the high-density, especially suitable to produce the standard blocks, which can be piled up immediately so that the pallet investment can be saved directly.
3. The unique forcing charge system can make use of various kinds of industrial waster and material such as coal ash, cement, sand, stone, slag, and so on. The machine can severs several purposes and produce various specification standard bricks, concrete blocks, porous blocks, paving bricks etc.2. Model QT4-15 block making machine introduction:
total production line include:
Cement silo,batching machine ( PLD1200 / PLD 800) ---JS500 Concrete mixer----QT4-15 block machine ( comes with 6M conveyor belt ,the PLC box , block sweep , 2 sets troellys and spare parts ) --stacker machine .
Some parts are optional , like silo , the colorful feeding machine , forklift and wheel loader3. Brick making machine Working principle
For the product forming, the machine takes the hydraulic force as the main and the mechanical force as the auxiliary, through vibrating and pressing, to finish the forming procedure. The formed products are high in compressive strength, good in density, perfect in anti-frost and precise in dimensions. Its four guiding columns are coated with cadmium, having perfect torsional strength and wearing capacity. Its material distributor, using sensor and hydraulic proportional driving technologies, can produce forced centrifugal discharging under the function of swing and arc-breaking mechanism to provide quick and even material distributing, and to increase the productivity.4. Advantages:
1)The machine adopts hydraulic system and the working procedure is very even and dependable, hydraulic press together with efficiently vibration make the shape, it which has high density and good quality.2)It is a practical machine that simple in structure, artistic in figure. Especially suitable to the production of the standard bricks, it can produce various kinds of paving bricks, porous bricks, roads bricks etc.
3)The reasonable material proportion have the capacity of making high-density standard bricks, what's more, it can be piled up directly.
PLC intelligent control. Man-machine interface, control system equipped with complete logic control, production program, malfunction diagnosis system and remote control function. So it doesn't need a professional person but only need a simple trained one to the operator.5. Technical
6. Blocks this machine can make
|Main technical parameter|
|1 ||Dimension of host machine||2700*1600*2500mm||6||Host machine power||24kw|
|2||Weight of host machine||4.5T||7||Vibration force||30-50KN|
|3||Molding area||830x400||8||Mixer model||JQ500|
|4||Water consumption||4-5Ton/day||9||Pallet size||880x580x22mm|
It can produce all kinds of hollow blocks and solid bricks and color paving bricks,only by changing different moulds.
Various styles of brick machine mold, you can choose
According to customer requirements, we can customize all kinds of brick machine molds, Hollow brick mold size: 390 * 190 * 190,390 * 180 * 190,390 * 240 * 190,390 * 190 * 90 standard brick mold size: 240 * 115 * 53,240 * 115 * 50,240 * 115 * 49, 240 * 115 * 51. eight-hole brick mold : 240 * 115 * 90. Blind road brick mold: 250 * 250 * 60, 250 * 22.5 * 60. Bread brick mold: 200 * 100 * 60 and other specifications of the mold.7. Sample capacity8. Raw material can be used for making bricks:
It uses sand, gravel and cement as raw material, and can be added with fly ash, slag, steel slag,coal gangue,perlite and other industrial refuse.
This is the most popular proportion in making block making machine:
1)Standard concrete block: Cement 9-12%, sand 40%, stone 45%, water 3%
2)Light concrete block: Cement 9-12%, slag 80-90%, water 3%
3)Cement 9-12%, sand 10-20%, stone 30-40%, slag 25-50%, water 3%
4)Cement 8%-10%, sand 30%-40%, stone 50%-60%
5)Cement 8%, sand 60%, Fly ash 30%, gypsum 2%.
9. In order to save your valuable time, please kindly add information as following:
1)The exact size of blocks and bricks you need;
2)Picture of your blocks;
3)Industrial electricity voltage.(volts & Hz)
4)The specific price please refer to your needs, such as details list.
Note: If you want more such as shipping cost, machine video, catalog, details photos and so on, please tell us, we will do the best to help you.
10. Our Services
(1) Professional suggestions (raw material matching, machine selection, the condition of building factory,
feasibility analysis for brick machine production line)
(2) Device model choice (recommend the best machine according to the raw material, capacity and the size of brick)
(3) 24 hours on-line service
(4) Welcome to visit our factory and production line anytime.
(5) Introduce the company file, product categories and production process.
(6)Sample testing support.
(1) Update the production scheduling in time
(2) Quality supervision
(3) Product acceptance
(4) Shipping on time
(1) Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
(2) Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
(3) Recall clients regularly ,get feedback in time,keep well communication with each other
(4) One year guarantee11. Shipping and delivery
12. Questions you may have?
1. What is the Raw Material of Block Making Machine?
Our Equipment is Concrete Block Making Machine.The Raw Materials of Concrete are Water, Cement, Sand, Stone Powder, Fly Ash, Slag etc..
2. Which one Block Making Machine is more suitable for me?
The Models of our Block Making Machine are QT10-15,QT8-15,QT4-15,QT4-185,QT4-24,QT4-26,QT40-,QT40-2each model has different Configuration.Our company also owns 10-15 Concrete Block Making Machine and 6-30 Mobile Concrete Block Making Machine.Which one of machines is right for me?The following questions should be carefully considered by yourself.Firstly,what Block Size do you want make?How many Blocks do you want make per day?What is your budget for this block machine projectWe can choose the suitable model and configuration for you if above information can be provided.
3. How could we buy machine from us?
Our company will sign Sales Contract or Proforma Invoice with you by Email,Fax or Mail after confirming the Equipment that you want to buy; or we can make invioce on made in china plate form our company will arrange Equipment and Mould Production after receiving your 30% deposit.The balance should be paid when the production is finished.Then we will arrange delivery to your closest Sea Port where you can take over the Equipment.
4. How could we take over the Equipment?
At present our customers come across more than Eighty Countries around the world.They are using our machine,but most of our machine spread in Africa,Middle East,Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and South America.We will book the Container from the Ship Company when the production is finished.Then the truck will take the Container to our factory for loading,be back to port after finish loading.The Ship Company will transport the Container to designated port where the customers can take over the machine.We also can be responsible for transporting the Equipment to Inland City,but according to our previous experiences,it will be saving transport costs if customers can cover the Inland Transport by yourself.